Monday, October 29, 2012

Stuck in the Mud

I am stuck … stuck in the mud, and I am tired of it.

http://www.thatwhitepaperguy.com/images/stuck_in_mud.jpg

Seriously, the mud can be a fun place to be!  Some of the best times I ever had dirt biking was in the mud.  I remember one time getting so stuck, my entire back tire was in the mud … man, my bike was two feet deep in the mud!  Okay, that was a little stressful, but in retrospect, it was fun!

I feel the same with mud as I do with rain … I hate it.  I hate it unless I am truly prepared for it.  If I am outside enjoying myself, and suddenly it starts to dump rain, like the flood coming, and I don’t have a rain coat or an umbrella, I get frustrated.  If I am walking through the woods, and I slip and fall directly in a mud puddle, it frustrates me.  So, I guess I should not be so surprised that this muddy rainy rut that I am in right now is so frustrating.

But, as I said, I am stuck.  So, maybe it is time to prepare for it, and try to have fun.  My miserable attitude sure hasn’t been helping, so maybe having fun will help … or at least make it seem better.

Time to go play in the mud…

Coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment