Friday, August 5, 2011

From Bad To Worse?

Wasn't sure that was possible. Well, I know it could always get worse, I just hoped it would't. Lot of good "hope" did.
I read on Facebook today that everything is in God's plan. I do not for one second believe that. If it was true, then God is very cruel, and is currently doling me some bigtime punishment for something. I don't think so. If that were the case, I would be saying goodbye to God, and a few other "things" in life, as well.
Today was supposed to be a good day. Today I was supposed to go in for an MRI. Today I was supposed to have gone one step closer to getting my life back. Things did not go as they were supposed to. The MRI machine at my hospital is very small, and an anorexic hamster would have felt claustraphobic in the confines of its tiny hspace.
Now what? I have not asked God, "why me?" as that is not a question that one asks when faith and trust is involved. But "what now?" is a fair question. I can handle the pain during the day, at work, but by the end of the day, I am finished, and end up flat on my back for the rest of the evening. This is not at all fair for my loving wife of 23 years, and I sometimes wonder if we are going tp make it through this "rough patch". When we do, I owe her bigtime, don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment